Sales Meeting Template [50 minutes]
- Maximize relationships with clients
- Drive toward revenue goals
- Overcome barriers to goals (develop solutions)
- Inform/share for express purpose of achieving goals (from solutions to innovation)
- Sales representatives and sales leaders
- Sales support (coordinators, researchers, etc.)
- Marketing team
- Once per week: invite a key liaison from other departments (Operations, Finance, etc.)
1) Sales Status [14 mins]
a) Successes, wins, celebrations
b) Customer Relationships – current status and high-level review of existing customer activity (retention)
c) New Business - Pipeline review:
i. Snapshot of actuals, projections, comparison of actuals to targets [Goal: shared knowledge, team-oriented solution, individual action item, accountability - WHAT/HOW?]
ii. Quarterly: include acknowledgement of any achievements (celebrate!).
iii. Identify accounts within pipeline that are:
(1) At Risk
2) Marketing and Support [6 mins]
a) Updates re: lead gen activities, SM/Newsletter signups, marketing returns, etc.
b) P-Review: quick look at Product, Price, Promotion, Position, People; stay focused on revenue generation and retention issues only
3) Sales Solutions – Focus on NEW business development [15 mins]
a) Strategies for selling – what is currently working? Analyze and discuss how to apply what works to other situations – share anecdotes and case studies
b) Market feedback – objections, trouble-shooting, etc.
c) Brainstorm on new ideas, packages, bundling, etc.
4) Sales – General [12 mins] **pick one topic per week**
a) Performance reviews, targets, celebrations, etc.
b) Product review or area of specialization
c) Competitive review [set aside additional time for semi-annual or annual review of competition]
d) Training – sharing, needs analysis, learning materials, etc.
e) Other (group discussions)
5) Action items [3 mins]
a) Specific goals for the week
b) Other tasks summarized, documented – who, what, by when