Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Fio Connect?
A: Fio Connect is a company that helps small to medium-sized businesses reach the next level of business development in several ways:
- We provide on-demand sales expertise for companies looking to grow their sales & marketing funnels.
- We equip you with the tools and resources you need to effectively run your own sales department.
- We provide access to sales leaders – experienced executive-level sales and marketing experts – to help you with your revenue strategy, sales coaching, team training and accountability, etc.
- We tailor a plan and its deliverables to your unique business needs.
- We deliver all of the above (and more) in a unique business membership model that gives you exactly what you need to drive new business at a fraction of the cost of hiring your own in-house sales staff.
Q: What’s the “52-Week Plan to Drive New Business” all about?
A: Fio’s sales experts have developed a unique way to customize a 52-week plan specifically to drive new business for your company. It gives you tools and processes based on years of proven success as a result of our team’s professional experience driving sales for multimillion-dollar companies.
Q: What’s in the free customized report?
A: The free report includes tips and strategies specifically addressing your biggest sales challenge. It’s a way to test-drive the first installment of your tailored 52-Week Plan to Drive New Business.
Q: What exactly will I get from the materials in the 52-Week Plan to Drive New Business?
A: The library of resources is yours to tap into at any point in time. But we give you something you can’t get anywhere else:
- Every week, we address a common sales or marketing issue that is specific to your current business situation.
- We provide you with the most relevant material for that situation, whether it’s insight and advice, actionable tools, strategies and/or case-study solutions
- The solution is specific and actionable; it’s one step you can take for that week that will help you work toward overcoming your particular business challenge.
- After 52 weeks, you'll have a series of tools and processes that all work together to create your own optimized, scalable, and revenue-generating business.
Q: What does the Basic Business Membership include?
A: Membership includes the full 52-Week Plan to Drive New Business – a full suite of on-demand tools and resources specifically tailored to give your business concrete action items and tools to advance your sales efforts.
- It’s delivered monthly, at a fraction of the cost of hiring a temp or student to help with the most rudimentary sales support.
- It’s a one-year supply of materials, mapped out in a tailored plan, at a fraction of the cost of taking one sales course or conducting on-site training once a year.
- And it gives you specific action items, tools, proven processes, follow up and accountability to this important part of your business.
Q: What does the Premium Business Membership include?
A: Fio’s Premium Business Membership is like the “Mercedes-Benz” model – a little higher end, higher price, but gives you the best quality and value for your dollar. You get:
- The same 52-Week Plan to Drive New Business as above (with a few more customized pieces)
- Sales Leadership – access to an experienced sales manager (or VP of Sales) who will work with you personally, one-on-one, for an hour each week on things like custom sales pitches, marketing strategy, coaching and accountability for you and/or your sales team.
- It costs significantly less than hiring your own Sales Manager.
- It’s also less than the cost of your own time spent struggling with sales management; taking this off your plate means you can turn your attention back to running your company.
- It’s priced to deliver the highest caliber in the most affordable way possible, giving you professionally managed weekly accountability to new business development for your company.
Q: What else can Fio provide?
A: We can provide customized Sales Consulting. We can also provide a full suite of technical tools for sales and marketing. Our suite of available add-ons serve to help you better manage the sales efforts for your business. Each of our custom offerings can be quoted separately; call or email and we’ll help advise on the most valuable solutions for your business. Inquire about:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Office 365 suite of products
- Tech support, including cyber security
- Social Media tools for execution
- Strategic planning
- Training workshops
Q: Who benefits most from Fio business memberships?
A: Fio's Business Member program is designed for small and medium-sized companies who have had initial success but are looking to increase revenue. They want to grow and know they need to focus on developing their sales strategy, but could use some professional guidance in this area. Business members can take advantage of our seasoned sales experts and utilize our proven 52-Week Plan to Drive New Business as a resource to fast track their business development.
Q: Can I cancel anytime?
A: Absolutely. Payment is on a month-to-month basis, so you can cancel any time with 30-days notice. Of course, it’s our job to provide you with value each and every month so you won’t want to cancel! We’ll do everything we can to help you receive a return that more than offsets your investment.
Q: How do I make best use of my business membership, given my own time constraints?
A: Your business membership allows you to tap into sales tools and resources, as you need them. The action items can be done completely on your own time. Each tool will be available in either written, audio, or video format. You decide when, where, and how you use them. Most people find that the advantage of having a 52-week plan mapped out for them is that it gives clear direction and accountability without requiring planning. It takes little or no time to go straight into implementation, and, if followed, drives action that produces immediate results.
Q: What does my Business Membership actually look like?
A: As a new Business Member, you’ll receive an initial brief sales consultation in order to understand your current sales status. After that, you’ll be given access to your Business Member landing page where you will see a library of sales and marketing resources by category. There, we provide direction for your DIY-style of business development and sales management, starting with the tools and resources most relevant to your current status. Examples of materials include:
- How-to's for selling, best practices, proven tools, tips, and templates
- Training resources to help you learn the art of new business development
- Sales management techniques to get the most out of your team of people, focusing on effective meetings, negotiation skills, rewards and incentives, etc.
- Marketing tools for using various media as a lead generation and retention tool
Q: How does my company become a Business Member?
A: Take a look at the Business Membership details. If you like what you see, you can sign up to become a Business Member. We ask for your contact information first as a sign of sincere interest because there is great value in what we are willing to share with those who are serious about investing in their business development. As a new Fio Business Member, you will get instant access to our valuable resources built up across years of experience. Further, one of our strategists will take time to assist you with a free initial consultation to ensure you have all the tools you need to quick-start your sales efforts.
Q: What if I just need some extra help right now with managing sales for my business?
A: At any time, you can upgrade to a Premium Business Membership that provides you with immediate access to an executive level sales leader. At this level, your sales leader will provide a consultative-style service for one hour per week, scheduled at a time of your convenience, to help with your most pressing sales management needs. You can also extend your time or inquire about custom consulting at any stage, to help bridge the gap as you take your business to the next level. Custom consulting is offered at an hourly rate, and might include things like:
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring
- Team building
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Compensation review - commission, bonuses, incentive plans
- Creative brainstorming to uncover innovative business opportunities
Q: What if I just want someone to DO sales for my business?
A: At Fio Connect, we take on sales outsourcing projects for select clients who meet our criteria for success. If you’d like to explore sales outsourcing as an option for your company, please email email@example.com with a few details describing your company’s current sales status, and we will contact you to schedule a more in-depth conversation.
Q: I’m a Sales Professional, how can I get involved?
A: All of Fio’s Sales and Marketing professionals are independent contractors who apply to be Sales/Marketing Agents on our roster. There is a vetting process that includes your submission of credentials and experience, followed by a personal interview and assessment. Once you become an approved Sales/Marketing Agent, then you are invited into our professional membership that gives access to commission-based projects, tools of the trade, and business development opportunities. There is a nominal fee for this membership to cover costs of our tools and resources. For more information, click here to apply to be on our team of professionals!
Q: What kind of member benefits can I expect as a Sales/Marketing professional?
A: Our highly skilled Sales/Marketing members receive:
- Access to new business projects
- Access to professional marketing and sales resources and materials
- Access to sales mentoring, coaching, training from skilled leaders
- Technical tools of the trade, including internal use rights and free software maintenance as long as you're an active member
- Member discount to customized tools and resources you may want for your own business development purposes
Q: What is the compensation for Sales/Marketing professionals?
A: Sales Agents are entitled to a competitive commission based on the approved project opportunity (we carefully negotiate a win-win-win situation so that everyone is happy to work toward a successful outcome). Marketing-only projects are generally on a fee for service basis, where fees are determined by work estimated to produce specified deliverables. For more information, consult with our Member Program Team.
Q: How can I track the sales efforts for my own business?
A: At any time, you can upgrade your membership to include tools you may need or want, like:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool customized to your business needs, to help track and report on your sales efforts.
- Set up of CRM for your company's basic needs, with pre-set processes and fields, branded and made easily accessible for your company's daily use
- Uploading of your current customer data, mapped to pre-set specs (assumes clean data is provided; any additional data clean up will be quoted extra)
- Provision of a weekly or monthly activity report, as required, branded and sent to you and/or your management team for tracking toward success
Q: What are the terms and conditions associated with Fio Connect and its memberships?
A: Business Members: Click here to learn more about the Business Membership terms and conditions. Sales/Marketing Professionals: email firstname.lastname@example.org for terms and conditions associated. Or click here to learn more about our general privacy terms and conditions associated with this website.